I got John Paul's passport back on Friday and we left yesterday for Kiev. Tomorrow we will go to the embassy to get his visa. We are scheduled to leave to come back home on Tuesday!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
I got John Paul's passport back on Friday and we left yesterday for Kiev. Tomorrow we will go to the embassy to get his visa. We are scheduled to leave to come back home on Tuesday!!
Posted by kristynewb at Sunday, July 27, 2008

Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
6 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! I know you can't wait to get him HOME!!! Both babies are beautiful, you are so lucky. Enjoy.
Congratulations! I know you are going to be so happy to get home!
Kayla
This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!
Oh, happy news Kristy! You will be home in no time.
So exciting! I know it seems like you've been gone forever, but it seems such a short time to me!! Can't wait to have you both back on US soil, and to get things moving again for your 2nd trip back to get Dasha! ----Andrea Roberts, Reece's Rainbow DS Adoption Ministry
Wow! You're getting so close to coming home! Am so happy for you!
Post a Comment