Saturday, July 19, 2008

I found out what happened to my internet in the apartment. I happened to it. lol! Apparently I used up all of the space that I had paid for. It was probably from downloading videos of the kids and I also downloaded one movie. They said that nothing could be done about it until Monday. Yulia is going to be here on Monday and she is bringing People Net with her so we can try it on my computer to see if it will work. She just bought this for her clients because so many of them want/need internet while they are here. So that was really nice and accomodating of her! I'm very grateful! She's not sure that it will work on my computer, but hopefully it will. We'll try to get it working. I saw a People Net store here so if we have problems maybe they can help. If not I may have to buy a small amount of time from the internet company that I was using before.

I said yesterday that we'd be picking John Paul up possibly Monday or Tuesday and heading for Kiev. That wasn't right. We have to stay here and wait for his passport to be sent from Kiev (I didn't reaize that). Then we will be ready to go to Kiev for his visa and medical exam. Yulia said that she thinks the soonest we will be able to leave to come home is the 29th. I was really praying to make my flight on the 25th, but it doesn't seem like that's going to be possible. It will give me more time with Dasha though so that's nice. I just hope that someone will love on her and pay attention to her while we're gone.

I can't wait to get John Paul out and give him a really good bath and brush his little teeth. I hope he likes baths. :) Monday after we pick up his birth certificate we will be spending the rest of the day visiting with John Paul and Dasha, getting John Paul's schedule, and finding out exactly what he is accustomed to eating.

4 comments:

Carson's Mom said...

Gosh this seems like a long time you are having to stay there! You are right- you can love on Dasha a little more before you leave. I wish I could shorten the time for you- but then I would send Dasha home with you this time too.:)

Kayla

Arizona mom to eight said...

Oh no, I am sorry you are missing your flights home, we did too. I hope you don;t have problems changing the date.

You are right, it does give you more time with Dasha, and I don;t blame you for wanting to be with her as much as you can, it will be so hard to leave her.

Hugs both kids for me, we can't wait to see homecoming pictures. Hope you get your internet issue fixed.

markay714 said...

Hang tough. I know that time will go by faster than it seems (speaking to myself, too!).

orphans4me said...

Kristy,
The pictures are just too cute and the sweet baby sounds. I so wish you could bring both kiddos home now. I'm glad the visits are going well.
Joy,