Today was a good day! We took the bus to see Dasha. We went twice today since we didn't have time to go yestderday. It was so hot! It has been really hot the last few days. John Paul did great on the bus in spite of the heat and the unfamiliarity of it all! He's a real trooper! He just sat in my lap and looked around. He seemed to really enjoy his stroller ride as well! He wouldn't take a nap this afternoon so I was waiting for him to get grumpy later in the day. But he didn't. He ate his supper and then I gave him a bath and brushed his teeth. He cried through the bath and the teeth brushing was a real struggle! So by the time I got his diaper and pajamas on him he was ready for bed! He was asleep in less than two minutes.
Dasha was sweet as usual! We spent time with her and they even let us take her outside this morning and this afternoon! She was so happy this afternoon. I carried her around while I was giving toys to the children in their cribs that are in her room. We bought some crib toys for them from donations that were given to Chloe's Miracle Foundation. The children looked really happy to get them. Dasha was so cute when I was giving the toys to them. I was holding her and she was propped on my hip. She just sat there and smiled and giggled while I handed the toys out. It was so sweet. She looked so happy to see the other babies get toys. I couldn't believe how happy it made her! She's a little angel! John Paul was running around with one of the care takers at the time. He hung out with them until it was time for us to leave and then he quickly came to us to get out of there. It was cute! He looked like, "It was nice seeing you again, but now it's my time to leave."
We are so blessed to have these children! They are both so precious! I can't wait to get them both home for good!
Ok, as promised I have pictures listed below...
Little Did He Know This Would Be His Last Day of Living as an Orphan
All Dressed and Ready to Leave...
WOW! I Have Legs Under All of Those Clothes!
After My First Real Bath
Fast Asleep
Visiting My Soon to be Little Sister at the Orphanage
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Pictures!
Posted by kristynewb at Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
WOW!!! THESE ARE THE BEST PICTURES YET. THEY ARE SO CUTE. I LOVED SEEING THEIR LITTLE LEGS. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HOME. I LOVE YOU. MOM
It must feel heavenly to finally call him yours!!! So what is the plan with Dasha now? I'm sure you've said somewhere and I've missed it.
Congratulations! John Paul sure is a cutie & Dasha too!
They are both so cute and JP looks freshly scrubbed in his last pictures. I know that felt good to give him a good bath and brush his teeth. Take care.
Kayla
Kristy,
I am so happy for you! How exciting to finally get him out of there! He looks cute in "real" clothes and it was definitely nice seeing some legs!! Dasha looks so adorable standing there with her diaper on.
They are both so precious. What beautiful smiles! How blessed your family is!
Renia
Oh my goodness, he is just the sweetest little guy, and Dasha is darling, I know your heart if full of love for both of them.
Beautiful pictures!!! So glad that John Paul is doing so well!!!
They are so cute! Great pictures!
They are both so beautiful! You just can't help grinning seeing those happy faces!
What wonderful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing.
Joy
Post a Comment