Here are some video clips that I started once we arrived here. I thought every one might enjoy seeing John Paul and Dasha in action. Not much new has been going on. They both seem happier each day. They are both becoming more vocal and are interacting well together. They are so much fun in spite of being confined to the couch every day. I think John Paul is getting a little bored with the couch as you can tell in the video. But he is being very patient and calm about it (as long as no one shows him the door). He hopped down off the couch today and took two steps, then sat down, and started crawling for the door. I had to grab him because they don't want him on the floor. He didn't get mad though. He just laughed when I picked him up. He acted like it was more of a game of "catch me if you can" than a quick attempt to get outside. But I know what he was up to! LOL! That little stinker is too funny! Dasha is sitting a lot better on her own. We've been doing some therapy, which they both think is funny! I still have to keep a close eye on her because she slides to the side and then tries to scoot off the front of the couch. Yikes! They are both so ready to explore! It's hard to play with them both at the same time with being on that couch. I wish they had a playroom with mats so that it would be easier to play with them both at the same time. I wouldn't have to worry about anyone falling in the floor. At least John Paul understands how to maneuver himself on the couch without falling in the floor! He understands the concept of falling and knows how to get himself down safely. Dasha doesn't yet so she is really keeping me busy on that couch! But we're making the best of it. It sure will be nice to have them both home where they can really play. I can't wait to get John Paul outside and on the playground at home! He's going to love it!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
John Paul and Dasha
Posted by kristynewb at Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
They are so sweet!! I'm impressed that you could post that from Ukraine too ;) We had awful connections LOL Glad to see how well they're doing!
Like Meredith said....they are just too cute!!! Im so glad your time with them is wonderful...I pray for your return trip and for Dasha while she awaits your return!
Rita
RR
Aw, they are both so precious!
Oh my goodness - they are TOO CUtE! I love Dasha's little yip towards the end when JP was in her bubble!!!! LOL They just look like brother and sister!
Mandy
What a beautiful blessing you have received....precious babies
I loved the video! They are both so cute. I can't wait until you can get them home and teach them what being part of family is like.
Kayla
JP and Dasha are just sooo CUTE together!
Amy
Awww, they are so adorable!!! I can tell JP and Dasha are going to have so much fun growing up together. :)
Aww! They are so adorable!
Post a Comment