Friday, July 18, 2008

Not much new today. John Paul and Dasha are doing good and so am I. My internet is not working in my flat and I am having to use the internet cafe again. Hopefully they will fix it tomorrow. I tried today, but no luck. I'm not sure what is going on.

Monday we will be picking up John Paul's new birth certificate from his city of birth. After that we should be picking him up from the orphanage. If not then Tuesday. Hopefully we will leave right away for Kiev so that we can finish things up and we can get home! I don't want to leave Dasha, but I don't have a choice. The sooner I get out of here the sooner I can start working on the new dossier to get her home. I'm going to miss her so much! But it will give me time to focus just on John Paul and work on his feeding issues. It's just sad to think of leaving her behind. It's probably going to be harder on me than it is her. :)

Again, I can't upload pictures or video from the internet cafe. So hopefully they will fix the internet in my apartment soon. If not it is going to be a long, lonely weekend. I usually talk to my mom on the webcam everyday and IM some of my friends. Plus I don't have to worry about getting off line before it gets dark. Speaking of which it is almost dark and I need to get back to my apartment.

5 comments:

grammygwen said...

Thanks for sending me the email and for posting.I was getting worried about you. I hope that you will get internet back in your flat soon. I missed talking to you today. I pray everything will go fast with the paper work for John Paul and you will be home soon. Enjoy your time with the kids and give them hugs and kisses from me. I love you. Mom

Andrea Roberts said...

Here's hoping you can make your flight home on the 25th!!! If not, it's no trouble to change it :)---Andrea Roberts, Reece's Rainbow DS Adoption Ministry

Carson's Mom said...

I hope you get your internet fixed-I would hate to be there by myself without something to entertain me. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and you will be home soon.

Kayla

junglemama said...

Great news that you will be coming home soon! I'll keep you in my prayers that your baby girl will soon come home.

Anonymous said...

Don't think I'll ever understand how this works but praying that the Lord will bless your efforts to get both children home!