Our facilitator went to the SDA today to ask about our appointment date again and they gave it to her! It is December 17th at 3:00 p.m.!! I am so happy and excited to finally get the date! I can't wait to hold Dasha again, and this time she'll finally be coming home with us! I'm ecstatic! Thank you every one that has been praying for us and for leaving your kind words. We really appreciate your support!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
I am so excited for you all! I've been following your blog for a while but not commented before. Our family is praying about adopting a child through RR. We're not at the "ready" stage yet but Lord willing, will be soon.
Many blessings to you as you bring your daughter home!
Praise the Lord! I am SO excited for you! I was in a bad mood until I read this ... oh, how wonderful!
Amanda
Hooray! Praise God! Dasha will be home so soon. What a wonderful answer to prayer.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YEAH!!!!! Can't wait for you to have her in your arms :)
Oh wow, so soon too, PTL Kristy, I am thrilled for you, can you believe you are going back again? Wow!!
Congrats!!!
Kristy,
That is awesome news!!!! Can't wait to see Dasha home.
ENJOY YOUR TRIP AGAIN.
Jody
Congratulations! What a great Christmas present! God Bless!
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for all of you. I'll have to get that picture to you soon, huh?? :)
Love,
Lisa
So happy for you!!!!! I can't wait to see her home! :)
What great news!! A great Christmas present for you all!!
I am SO excited for you all!! I don't think I have ever posted, but am on the RR email list, and have been following your blog for quite a while now. I have been praying and praying that you would all be together for the Holidays. May you both and John Paul and especially Dasha be amazingly blessed during this great season. What a miracle. Congratulations.
Oh that is so wonderful that you all will be reunited. I can´t wait to hear how John Paul and Dasha react to see each other again!!
Renia
What an awesome Christmas present. I am so happy for all of you.
Kayla
Post a Comment