Sorry for no update. I have been really busy trying to get ready to go. John Paul is at my mom's house in NC and has been having a good time so far. It appears that he is going to be just fine. Sunday he will get to spend time with his cousin Ethan, uncle Shane, and great grandmother. He'll love that!
Our flight leaves today at 4:00 p.m. We will be leaving home around noon since it takes an hour to get to the airport.
I apologize for any emails I have not had time to respond to. I will try to get updates, pics., etc. for those that have asked before I return home.
I'll update once we get internet. Our appointment isn't until Wednesday so we will have a few days in Kiev before we go see Dasha. I'm hoping we can take the next train out after our appointment. I can't wait to see her again!!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Heading Out!
Posted by kristynewb at Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
This is such fantastic news Kristy, I am so happy, excited, and well, giddy for you. You get to hold Dasha again, how glorious. Praying for an uneventful trip.
So exciting!! I'm so happy for you and your family! :)
Godspeed there and back! Can't wait for the updated pics!
Praying for safe travels! I can't wait to see Dasha in your arms again!
Amanda
Hope your travels are going well right now and that you'll have Dasha in your arms soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turn to our only refuge! Praying!
Psalms 62:6-8 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Prayer Bears
Email Me
Prayers for a safe trip! Can't wait to see pics of you holding your little sweetie again!
Amy
Post a Comment