We have another huge blessing to tell! I had previously said that we were about $500 short on our airfare and that with everyone's help and donations everything else had been covered! We had someone donate $500 to cover the amount we were short on the airfare after that post! I won't mention any names, but thank you so, so much!! That was quite a surprise! A VERY nice surprise and it will really help us! We have been so blessed by you all this Christmas and we appreciate all of you so much!! Thank you all so much for putting out the word about our situation and directing donations toward us. One family that I am aware of asked for anyone that had planned on donating to their child to donate to us instead. Isn't that a beautiful reflection of Christ's love shining through in His children? Thank you so much for being so unselfish and blessing us with your love for our child and our family. That is so amazing! I hope that we will have the opportunity to return all of the blessings that we have been given this Christmas!! We have been SO blessed by all of the kindness that has been shown to us, so very blessed! As I have said previously, we simply would not be bringing Dasha home otherwise. You have all literally given Dasha a new life and us another daughter. I know that you will have treasures in Heaven for the love you have shown Dasha and us! We love you all and appreciate every prayer offered up for us and every donation. I know I have already said much of this previously, but I just don't feel like we can thank you all enough!!
There are new pics of Dasha at the bottom of the previous post!
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Another Blessing!
Posted by kristynewb at Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Congrats! Praise God!
God is SO good! I'm very glad that you've received what you needed, and I'm sure that the blessings will multiply to all those who gave. The pictures of Dasha make it all worth it, of course, and that she gets to come home soon is just icing on the cake for us "observers." :o)
Thank you, Lord, for always providing just what's needed when it's needed!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Post a Comment