Here are a few pictures just to show you where we are staying.
Entryway
Living Room Area (We have to line dry because there is not a dryer)
Bed Area (Notice Rick with His head Covered Up, LOL!!)
Kitchen
Bathroom
(yes, that is mold/mildew) I was surprised to find that because this apartment is actually pretty nice and clean. All except for the bathtub. I would really like to bleach or A-Jax it and clean it up, but I have no idea what those product containers look like here. So I am just trying to ignore it and stay away from it. Looking at it makes me feel light headed. I am a germ freak by the way for those of you that don't know. It doesn't mean I can't be messy! lol!! I just can't handle black, funky, mold growing in a shower very well. On the bright side it is just one corner. I still have 3 other corners to put my shampoo bottles on and this may be our last day here.
Outside View (It snowed yesterday) :)
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Pictures of Our Flat
Posted by kristynewb at Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Thanks for sharing the photos. The kitchen looked nice but that mold in the bathroom would have to go.LOL.Praying for you. I love you both. Mom
I know the mold is driving you nuts, lol. I would be climbing the wall. Not too much more time there hopefully!
Christy
The flat looks nice. I love those jammie pants you're wearing in the mirror reflection. :)
I'm not a clean freak by any means but that mold would bother me too. Hopefully this is your last day there.
Amanda (RR)
I'm getting so excited for you Kristy! It's hard to believe you are really there, and seeing your daughter again so soon!
We hsad mold like that in both our apartments in Ukraine. Yucky.
I am looking forward to new pictures of Dasha! So you may be on your way there soon?
Post a Comment