Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We Are Leaving in 10 Days!

I made our flight reservations and we will be leaving on Dec. 13th!

6 comments:

Amanda Jones said...

Woo Hoo! So wonderful! I'm so excited for you!

Amanda (RR)

Anonymous said...

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers! Saying extra prayers for a safe trip!
Isaiah 53:4-5 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Prayer Bears

Lu, Poppies Blooming said...

I have been checking your blog for ages but didn't realise there were new posts because it was the same photo at the top! I just happened to accidentally scroll down and saw the great news! Praise God! We will be praying for yu as you go!

Is John Paul going with you or is he staying with grandparents? We are so thrilled for you!

Jenevieve said...

Congratulations guys!!! We are so excited for you and we are sure that Dasha will be thrilled to come home with you soon!!
Jeni and Paul

Debora Hoffmann said...

This is very exciting!

junglemama said...

How exciting!