I had hoped since the package was delivered on Wednesday that we would hear something by the end of the week. However, I haven't heard anything at all. I know it was delivered because the tracking confirmed it, but I have no idea if our facilitator has given it to the SDA or not. We're just waiting to hear something from her. I'm really hoping to hear something by Monday.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
It is so very hard to wait, I do not remember that fondly at all. Hugs and prayers that you will hear something on Monday.
Praying for good news on Monday (if not sooner)!
Amanda (RR)
Sorry there's no news yet...
Continuing to pray in Seattle!
Psalms 119:49-50 Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
Prayer Bears
I do hope you get your appointment soon. I have just finished reading a good majority of your blog and can't wait for you to bring your sweet girl home so she and John Paul will be together again!
We found your blog through RR, we are also adopting a DS child. We travel in January. Your family is beautiful. We hope to see progress in your journey very soon and are praying for the success of your journey!
Post a Comment