We had our appointment today and it went great! The lady at the SDA was so kind to us. She seemed to really enjoy the pictures that we took of John Paul. She giggled at his pictures
and said he is a handsome boy. Yulia told her to look at how much of a difference a short period of time makes from being out of the orphanage. She agreed. It was so awesome to have that opportunity to share John Paul with her! He's such a blessing!
They even got our referral paper for us the same day. Yulia was great! She asked them if we could have it the same day. She told her she couldn't make any promises, but she would try. We waited around for about 30 minutes and they gave it to us. That was nice! We haven't left for Simferopol yet though. We were unable to get train tickets out today. So we are leaving tomorrow at 5:30 p.m. to go down there. I can't wait to see Dasha! It will be Friday before we get to see her, but we're getting closer!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
We Got Our Referral!!
Posted by kristynewb at Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Hope all continues to go quickly!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
Proverbs 14:26 In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
Prayer Bears
My email address
You should be on the train now ... praying for safe travels.
Dasha is getting so much closer. I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see Dasha in your arms again! :)
Amanda (RR)
Wonderful news - praying for safe travels and a memorable reunion.
Jennifer
I can't wait to hear all about your reunion with Dasha!! God Bless!
Amy
Ahhh Simferopol! At least you'll be going warmer!
So glad things went well! Can't wait to see your posts when you hold your baby!
I'm so happy for you! Your blog about being cold had me laughing... You are so funny! Well try to stay warm and hurry home with your little Christmas Package.
love ya, april
Praying for you guys! Did you have Yulia last time as well? ~McKenna (R.R.)
Great news Kristy!
Prayers!
I love it when things go well, praying it is a trend for the rest of your adoption.
Hug Dasha for me.
Still here praying that all goes well over there!
Psalms 86:4-7 Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Wonderful news!!! So happy for you!
Praying in cold, snowy Seattle right now!
Psalms 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Post a Comment