Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank You So Much To Everyone!

I honestly do not know what else to say right now except thank you SO MUCH everybody and praise God!!!!!! I am sitting here looking like a crazy person with tears streaming down my face in the internet cafe because I am so touched by all of the support (in prayers and donations) that we have been given so quickly!! We can't express to you how VERY grateful we are and how much all of you mean to us!!! I am honestly in awe by how God has worked through all of you to help us bring Dasha home!! Thank you all so, so , so, so, so much!!!!!!!!!! My words feel so inadequate right now. There is just no way to express our sincere gratitiude for all of your help!!

We are heading back to the orphanage now. I will try to come back down here later. It gets dark around 4:00 p.m. and it's a pretty cold walk. We have been so rushed with using the internet in between visits with Dasha. I want to take time to tell all about her later. But I just wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for right now!!!!

12 comments:

grammygwen said...

Hi Sweetie. I know how you feel. I too have shed a lot of tears from the response of family and so many friends. God is so awesome!!!!! I know that you haven't had time to check other blogs so I wanted you to know that so many of the Reece's Rainbow family have put a button for Dasha on their blogs. Also Renee Garcia has been so sweet to get the word out. I am overwhelmed by the love of all of these people.
Don't worry about John Paul, he is doing great!!!! I have a lot of fun stuff to share with you later. We have bee sending photos and video of him as we take them, so you can enjoy them when you get a chance. I realize that you may not get a chance using the internet cafe, but they are there with dates as to when they were taken.
Still praying hard and can't wait to see you. I know that John Paul will be excited to see you both also. We love you.
Mom, John Paul, and Rob

Bethany said...

Kristy you are so welcome! I have been seeing your name all over blogs and forums, it is really amazing how everyone has come together! It is stuff like this that I LOVE about our "community" ... Merry Christmas!

Amanda Jones said...

Praise the Lord! God is good!

I hope that when you see Dasha today that you hug her and love her and KNOW with peace in your heart that you're little girl IS coming home.

We, as a RR family, as a family of adoptive parents, as a family of Christians cannot and will not let something like a misunderstanding or miscommunication stand in the way of getting Dasha HOME!

I personally am honored to be able to help, even to the smallest degree.

We all love your family and love Dasha ... I can't wait to hear more about her.

Amanda

liesel said...

Kristy,
Are you still short? Anxious for an update....

Elizabeth said...

And I say "thank you" for what you are doing. As a parent of a little girl with DS, my heart aches for these little children, and I'm just glad there are people like you who give children like Dasha and John Paul a safe and happy home. God bless you and your family!!

Crystal said...

Hi I came here from Renee's page. I donated yesterday and just wanted to say good luck and hope you get to bring home dasha soon!

Stephanie @ Ralphcrew said...

Will you let us know where you are at? Some of us may be able to dig a little deeper if necessary over the next few weeks. God bless you!

Brigitte said...

Every little bit helps! I hope you are close to not having to worry about $$ right now!! God bless and safe travels home!!!

Chelley said...

From our hearts to yours wishing you a very Merry Christmas....

May the fat man bring all your heart wishes for!!


Love from outback Australia.....

Arizona mom to eight said...

I am so relieved that you have received donations.

I can't wait to hear more about Dasha.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful that so many of us had the blessing of contributing in some small way to getting your beautiful little girl home. Thank you for giving us that opportunity. We will be following along on your journey. May god richly bless your growing family.

Anonymous said...

So you have enough?!!!!!!!!!!
I'm here praying right now!
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Prayer Bears
My email address