Here are some answers to a couple of questions that were asked recently. The first question was, "how old is John Paul?" He is four and will be five in May. Second question is if he will be going with us back to Ukraine. He will not be going and will be staying with my mom and step-dad in NC. I wish that he could go, but the cost is just too expensive and I am not sure that taking him back to the orphanage would be healthy for him. He will be in good hands with my mom and I'll have my web cam so we can see eachother. I am really bummed about leaving him though. :( I'm also going to have to stay the entire time again because we simply cannot afford the extra round trip ticket for me to come back. Last time we traveled during peak season and this time it is the holidays. But, I'm not going to complain. I am just so happy that we are going to be able to go get Dasha and John Paul will have a sister soon!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love the Christmas blog layout! Praying for a safe and quick journey! God Bless!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
And yes, I think it's a very good thing not to take John Paul with you. He just wouldn't understand and would probably be terrified that you're giving him back. So how long were you there last time? I can't remember. Any chance you'll be home for Christmas?
Psalms 34:4-6 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
Prayer Bears
Post a Comment