Sunday, June 22, 2008

We're in Amsterdam!

We just arrived in Amsterdam. It's 1:45 a.m. EST and 7:45 a.m. here. We're both feeling the let lag. I think we were just too excited to sleep. We'll be ready to drop tonight (if we make it that long)! The flight over was nice and the airline was great! Thanks Andrea!

We will be leaving here in about five hours for Kiev. We are over 3,800 miles closer to John Paul than we were! I can't wait to get there!

Please pray that we will get our referral for John Paul quickly and not have to stay in Kiev for long. Thanks!!

I'll post again as soon as we get internet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your trip has been good so far. I'm praying for a quick referral and God speed in your travel to finally be with John Paul.
Love,
Lisa

Carson's Mom said...

Praying it will all go very quickly.

Kayla

grammygwen said...

I just saw that your flight arrived in Kiev.Praise God for a safe flight and it looks like it was on time. Praying for your safety and a speedy trip home with John Paul.Enjoy this time together. E-mail me when you can. I love you. MOM

Andrea Roberts said...

Hey lady, isn't Amsterdam nice? Love that airport. Have been watching your flight and know you have landed in Kiev now, so am anxious to hear from you again. Glad you liked KLM....nice flight attendants, eh? ---Andrea Roberts, Reece's Rainbow DS Adoption Ministry

Liz said...

Can't wait to hear more!!!! Praying it all goes quickly and smoothly.

Liz

Christy and Kevin said...

So excited for you! Amsterdam is better than Paris huh? :o) Have fun and email when you can.

Christy

Alice said...

You're almost there! Praying everything goes quickly and smoothly. If he doesn't remember you at first, he soon will. He is so blessed, he gets to have you every day from now on!