I don't have much time, but we had our appointment today. Roma is available and we will get the referral for him tomorrow. The director was not there to sign it today. It is supposed to be signed tomorrow. I think we are going to go ahead and start the train ride to Simferopol. Sergey will pick up our referral and have it sent down to us on the first plane.
The SDA has already called the director at Yolotchka and told him that Roma is to go no where!! We are coming for him! Hopefully we will be able to visit with Roma tomorrow. Monday is a holiday.
And the sad news is that Dasha is not available and will not be available until October. They did give us permission to submit another application (dossier) for her to come back for her when she is available. It just REALLY irritates me because I know that she has already waited out her time. She just wasn't put in the database when she should have been because someone sat on her paperwork. God must have a reason and I am just trusting that she will be okay until we can get back for her. It's scary for me to think of her being in that environment even longer. It's just not good!!
Well, thank you all for the prayers. We will be on the way to see Roma soon!!! Please keep Dasha and all of the orphans in your prayers.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
We Had our Appointment Today
Posted by kristynewb at Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Oh I hate that for you! We were all hoping for a miracle with Dasha. But praise God you will be on your way to Simferopol shortly!
Hi Sweetie. Great news about John Paul. I'm sorry about Dasha, but it's like you said God must have a reason for it. I know that you are disappointed. Praying that John Paul will be in your arms tomorrow and that you will get to see Dasha also. Praying for a safe trip. I love you both. MOM
I love ready the updates, I am getting so excited to get to know little John Paul! He is so lucky to have found you. Always in my prayers!
That is great that you will have John Paul(forever AKA Roma):) tomorrow. I am very sorry about Dasha- you are right that is just not fair! Hang in there and enjoy loving on that boy. Hopefully you will at least get to love on Dasha as well while you are there.
Kayla
I can't wait for you to get Roma! And I'm so sorry Dasha isn't available yet ... that is really frustrating! Update as soon as you can ... I'm on the edge of my seat! :)
I am glad that you are heading toward your son and that he won't be moved. I'm so sorry Dasha isn't available yet.
Joy,RR
Post a Comment