We will be leaving for Ukraine on June 21st. We did not have a petition letter for Roma over there so the SDA has agreed to let us bring the petition letter with us when we come rather than have to wait for it to be shipped internationally. We have an appointment with the SDA on June 23rd to give them the petition letter for Roma. Our facilitator told us that we will remain in Kiev for 2 to 3 days max for the actual referral to his orphanage. Please pray that this process will go quickly and smoothly and that we will get our referral quickly so that we will not have to spend much time waiting. This is NOT typical procedure!! I think this is God at work to ensure that we get Roma before he is transferred. I found out today that the director has already signed sealed papers for Roma's transfer and the only reason that the director has to hold him there is because he has had a bad cold. I hate that the little guy has been feeling bad, but in this case, thank God for a nasty cold!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
That was fast!!! Wow. Another bunch traveling at the same time again, I wonder if you all will meet up. :)
I'm so happy for you!!! Before you know it you'll be home with your little sweetheart.
Love,
Lisa
I am so excited this is about to happen. I can't wait to follow along and watch how God works all of this out for you to get that sweet boy home quickly. He certainly has been leading the way so far.
Kayla
Praying for a safe and successful trip!!!!!!!!!!!
That's wonderful news! Can't wait to see you get that special little guy!
Just found your blog through RR. We adopted from Ukraine in December. Praying that all goes well as you guys make your way to your son!
How wonderful and amazing!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
Sooo exciting! I can't wait to follow along! :)
Hi. WE are also adopting from Reece's Rainbow. We leave on June 21 too! We also have our appt on June 23! Please email me. thereed8@yahoo.com. Wouldn't it be awesome to get together?
Christine
Post a Comment