
I want to wish my dad, Rob, and Richard a Happy Father's Day. And most of all I want to wish Rick a Happy Father's Day. Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father! I am so blessed to have you and so was Chloe. I treasure my memories of the two of you together. I'll always love you and so will Chloe. You're going to be a great father to John Paul and Dasha.
I love you so much!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by kristynewb at Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Happy Father's Day, Rick.
Thank you for being such a wonderful father to Chloe. I could see that she loved you very much. I know that you will be a great father to John Paul and Dasha. Proud to have you as my son in-law. I love you. MOM, Gwen
This is a beautiful picture of your precious daughter and her Daddy.
(((HUGS))) to you and I'm praying for you both as you get ready to travel and bring home John Paul.
Amy
Thank you Amy.
I am so excited for both of you that your house is going to be a little more lively very shortly. I can't wait to follow along as you go get John Paul. I know there are 2 little children in Ukraine that are going to be very blessed this year to get a new Mommy & Daddy.
Kayla
I know how hard today had to have been. Saying extra prayers for your family!
Post a Comment