Friday, June 6, 2008

Awesome News!!

Our dossier was submitted today!! They are supposed to review it and I was told that we could receive our travel date next week. They are trying to get us a travel date for the week of June 23rd!

The director at Yolotchka agreed to hold Roma in the baby orphanage for three weeks. He didn't want to, but our facilitator talked him into it by telling him that our dossier was submitted.

So, just pray that we will travel before he is transferred!! This has been an amazing turn of events and I am praising God for His faithfulness today!! And I thank God for all of you that have been praying for us, Roma, & Dasha! Thank you!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! love ya, April

liesel said...

What GREAT news! I am so excited for you!!! Woo-hoo!

Liz said...

HOORAY!!! Wonderful news!! I'm so happy things are finally going right!!! :)
Liz

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

GREAT NEWS KRISTY!!! GO GET YOUR LITTLE GUY. YAY YAY !!! jody

Carson's Mom said...

God is awesome isn't He! I am so excited for all of you. I can't wait for you to go get that boy and bring him home where he belongs!

Kayla

Elizabeth said...

Great news, I couldn't be happier for the both of you. Prayers answered!!

Mandy said...

YEAH!!! God is GREAT!
I can't wait to see little John Paul Newbold and his family :)
Mandy

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Can't wait to hear that you're on your way!

Christy and Kevin said...

Very happy for you and Rick. I know he is meant to be here and will be soon!! Cannot wait to see him again and see his family again!

Christy

Karen said...

Yeah!!! Praise Jesus!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you & Rick. You're in our prayers.

Christi & Don

Bethany said...

Oh awesome!! Yay!!