We got to Kiev on time yesterday. We were really worn out by the time we arrived so we just went to get a few groceries and then we went to bed early.
This morning we went to the SDA with Yulia and Sergey and turned in our petition letter. They told us that they will have our referral to go to Simferopol for Roma within 3 days. Right now we are waiting for the phone call back from them to let us know when we can submit our dossier. Apparently the SDA gave our dossier back because we did not have a petition letter with Roma's name on it. Yulia was going to call to confirm that Roma was still being held at the baby orphanage, but we have not heard back from her yet. I think it will be fine though. So we should be able to turn our dossier in tomorrow. Please pray that all of this will go very quickly! Rick doesn't need to miss a lot of work because we are planning on coming back for Dasha. Just pray that we will get that referral QUICKLY!
Thanks again for all of the prayers!
I'll update again tomorrow or Wednesday probably. We are within walking distance to a hotel that has internet. Hopefully we will have reliable internet when we get to Simferopol.
Monday, June 23, 2008
We are in Kiev!
Posted by kristynewb at Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Prayers coming your way!!!!
I hope that it is all worked out SUPER fast!
YAY! Watching, reading, and waiting!---Andrea Roberts, Reece's Rainbow DS Adoption Ministry
I can't wait for you to get it all straight and get your referral.
Kayla
I'm so glad you are there! Praying everything goes smoothly! Please let me know if there is anything I can do when you get back, or at the airport or whatever. I'm only 15 miles from Dulles. :)
Glad you could update!
You know I'm praying!!!!!!
Post a Comment