I just posted this link to Chloe's website, so I wanted to say "thanks for visiting" to anyone that might be stopping by for the first time. Our adoption process started in January so if you are interested in reading earlier posts, just check out our archive.
Thanks for taking the time to read our blog!!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Welcome New Visitors
Posted by kristynewb at Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am on of your LURKERS
How wonderful for you. These little girls are precious. I hope that your adoption goes very smoothly and they can be transferred as soon as possible. All the best.
Kristy and Rick,
I think what you are doing is so fantastic and I wish you all the luck in the world. Think about you all the time!! You are in my prayers!
Wishing you all the best!!!
Post a Comment