We are now waiting until tomorrow to give our original social worker a chance to rectify the situation. Hopefully, she can come up with something that is cheaper and faster.
Our facilitator was supposed to call the other social worker with the child placement agency today to see if she can come out earlier or at least hold her schedule open for March 21st until we find out if our original social worker comes up with a solution for this mess. I have not heard anything from our facilitator as to if he made contact with the new social worker yet today.
That's all. Day 20 of no solid answers.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Day 20 and No Solution
Posted by kristynewb at Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Praying for solid answers SOON!!!!!
Sorry this is so hard.
((((Hugs)))) I hope it all works out very soon!
Oh I'm sorry! KNow that I'm praying so that this can all be worked out quickly!
Post a Comment