We didn't hear anything from our original social worker today, so I guess there was nothing positive to report from her end. I've given her until Friday to get a solution.
I heard back from the other home study agency and she is able to come out this Saturday!! Thank the Lord!!! Thank you all for praying!!! We have planned for her to come out on Saturday, but she is aware that we are giving our original social worker until Friday to find a solution. The main reason we are giving her until Friday is because of the expense.
So, more than likely on Saturday and Sunday, we will have our new social worker coming in and "updating" our home study. She said she can have it completed it 2 weeks as long as we get our file back from our original social worker. If not, she will have to run our child abuse clearance reports again. I don't believe that it will be an issue.
We are still waiting to see if immigration is going to approve us off of the original home study. That could potentially be another set back. It's been one month since USCIS received our home study. Our notice said we should receive our I-171h within 6 to 8 weeks from the receipt of the home study. So we should have either an approval or rejection within the next 2 to four weeks. I'm praying that it will be an approval, closer to 2 weeks so that we can get our dossier submitted before my trip in April. We were hoping to be able to hand deliver it to the SDA, when I go next month, but right now it's not looking so good for the home team. However, we're praying for a miracle!! It's in God's hands!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Home Study Visit Planned for Saturday!
Posted by kristynewb at Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Still here praying so that all will work out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment