Please pray for this beautiful little girl. I have placed a button to the right of this post. Clicking on it will take you to her blog. Zoey was recently diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia and has just started chemo. Please pray for her parents and family as well. If you have a blog, her parents have asked and will appreciate if you put her button on your blog. Let's reach as far as we can and get as many prayers for this little girl and her family as possible. Put her on your prayer request lists at church even. Just lift them up. Thank you.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I found Zoey on another blog Friday and I have been praying for her. My heart really goes out for her and her family. She is a beautiful little girl. I love you. Mom
Thanks for adding Zoey's button to your blog. We go to the same Church. They are a lovely family and sure need prayers. Zoey is so adorable. They have such a hard road ahead. I have been following your blog for awhile now. JP and Dasha are so adorable. I'll bet you can't wait 'till they can be together again.
Post a Comment