Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dossier Submitted!

Our dossier was submitted today, I heard back from our facilitator and they did take it! Now we are just waiting for our appointment date. I am so excited!! I'm praying that they will approve it quickly and give us a travel date as soon as possible. I miss my little princess. I'm ready to get that date so I can count down the days until I can hold her again! :)

I can't wait to have both of my kids here! I just can't wait! And to think that all of the joy that John Paul has brought us will double soon. I am amazed by how God has worked to bring these children into our lives. They are miracles, all three of my angels.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!

Arizona mom to eight said...

YES! So much good news today. I am thrilled for you. I hope you get your travel date soon.

grammygwen said...

I am so excited!!!! Can't wait to finally meet and hold her.
I love you. Mom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your travel dates! God Bless!

orphans4me said...

Praise God! Here's praying for a great travel date.
Joy,RR

Liz said...

YAY!!!!! I hope you get your date quickly!!! I can't wait to she her home with you guys!! :)

ArtworkByRuth said...

Just checking to see if you have heard anything yet!