Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Package is There!

I can't believe it! The package is there a day early! Just last night it looked like it was going to be a day behind because Paris held onto it an extra day. It was delivered within a matter of hours once it arrived in country! I am so thrilled and excited! It still has to be traslated and taken to the SDA, but I am sure praying that we get our date by the end of the week! The package arriving sure was an answered prayer!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!!!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to Dasha Grace...and to you.

Arizona mom to eight said...

I am so excited for you@!! Great news for the morning, it made my day!

Amanda Jones said...

HOW WONDERFUL! This makes my night! I'm so incredibly excited for you!

Amanda (RR)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news! Even more to be thankful for tomorrow!
Holidays can be hard for so many different reasons. Saying extra prayers right now.
Colossians 3:15-17 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
Prayer Bears