This comes a little late in the day, but I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my step mom, and my mother-in-law. In addition Happy Mother's Day to all of the special mother's that already have children or are waiting on their new additions to come home.
To my mom: Thank you for always being there for me and being such a good influence in my life. You have always been there for me and supported me through out the trials of my life. I am so blessed to have you for a mother and best friend! Thank you for giving me life, instilling love in me, and for always believing in me.
To my step-mom: I'm so blessed that you are a part of our family. You have always shown me love and treated me as your own. Thank you for always being thoughtful, loving, and supportive.
To my mother-in-law: I am also very blessed to have you as a mother-in-law. Thank you for being kind to me and for being there for both of us.
And to my sweet Chloe: Thank you for making me a mother and teaching me what a mother's love is all about. You have forever changed me and who I am. You brought us all closer to God and taught us what unconditional love is all about. I was so blessed to have you as my daughter on this earth. You are still my daughter and nothing will ever change that. I will love you forever. You are my most precious little miracle.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day
Posted by kristynewb at Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I know today had to be so very hard on you! Been saying extra prayers!
Happy Mother's Day Kristy... Chloe was so lucky to have you... I can't wait to meet your new children.
Post a Comment