Saturday, May 10, 2008

Availability of the Girls

We found out the availability of the girls this week. We have good news and bad news. Nadia is available, but we were told that Dasha will not be available until December. We are unsure of what we are going to do at this point and are praying a lot for guidance. We do know that we will be going back for Dasha around her availability date. I can not leave her there.

We have another huge decision to make that is very difficult for us. We are praying and seeking God's guidance. I will update as soon as we have peace from the Lord about this decision. That's all I can really say right now. Other than we are being faced with a decision that is unbearable for me to make. Please keep us in your prayers.

6 comments:

liesel said...

Kristy,
I can't even begin to imagine the heartwrenching decision you must make. You'll be in my prayers. I know the waiting is so hard, and I want to wish you a VERY special Mother's Day tomorrow. I know Chloe will be on your heart tomorrow, as well as you Ukrainian girls. God bless you.
Charissa

Chelley said...

A wish from the heart, a whole lotta love and hugz
HAPPY Mother's Day !

amyl4 said...

I'm saying prayers for you this Mother's Day!
(((HUGS)))
Amy

THE CAMPBELL FAMILY said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ABOUT THE GIRLS. I KNOW WHAT A TOUGH DECISION IT IS TO MAKE. WE WOULD LOVE TO TAKE ALL THE CHILDREN IN IF WE HAD THE MEANS. JODY

Carson's Mom said...

I am praying for you and your family.

Kayla

liesel said...

I hope you dont' mind, I put on my blog a Mother's Day wish to you, with a link to your blog. Happy Mother's Day!