Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another Day, Another Country

DHL tracking is showing that our package is departing Rome, Italy. I'm not sure what that is all about. Hopefully, it will make its way to Ukraine tomorrow. DHL told our facilitator that they can not intercept the package to make sure that it gets to the correct country. They are investigating it but cannot tell us where it is heading now.

So we are waiting to see what the next few days hold. Hopefully it will make it where it is supposed to go. In the mean time I am going to send out for a new apostilled marriage certificate just in case it never gets there.

This isn't the first package that we have lost. UPS lost our fingerprint cards for our background check in the beginning. But it ended up working out to our benfefit. When we got our background checks back the notary was only good until March 2008. So it was useless to us. In the mean time the "lost" UPS package showed up so our social worker already had the another set of fingerprints on hand. This saved us some time. God was in control of the UPS package and I know He is in contol of this too. He has a plan. This is all for a reason. And since I have no idea where Nadia is now and if Dasha could end up being available, I will trust Him.

When our dossier is finally submitted they are going to double check on Dasha's availability.

2 comments:

liesel said...

Oh my goodness. It's been a roller coaster!

Anonymous said...

This is crazy! Good thing you're not being charged by the mile!