Sunday, January 25, 2009

Still safe over here! Everything is going good. I saw Dasha twice today. She still has a runny nose, but seems to be doing good other than that.

We are going to Kerch tomorrow to pick up the new birth certificate!! I hope to spring her out of there in the next couple of days, ASAP!!

11 comments:

Debora Hoffmann said...

It has been so good to see pictures of Dasha--she looks so happy. I pray you can get her out soon and that God would allow the rest of the paper chase to go quickly so you can all be together again at home!

Rebecca said...

This is so exciting. I have been following for a couple of weeks. I read everything back to the beginning too! What you are doing is so amazing. I thank God every day for people like you that help safe the special children of the world.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you and Dasha!

Kristin (RR)

orphans4me said...

Dasha is just beautiful. I hope she gets feeling better soon. Thanks for all the pictures.
Joy

Anonymous said...

Hope this stage of your travels works out well and goes smoothly!
Praying right now!
Psalms 50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Amanda Jones said...

I hope you have (or have had, by now) a very progressive day. Dasha will be out of there in no time!

::HUGS:: to you both!

Amanda (RR)

amyl4 said...

Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm prayng for you both.:)Can't wait to see pictures of Dasha out of the orphanage with her Mommy!:)
Amy

orphans4me said...

You guys are almost there!!
Joy,RR

Crystal said...

Yeah I am so happy things are going good. I gave you an award for your blog when you get home check it out!

MammaMayMiller said...

can't wait to hear that you are home with her safely, and that life as a family of 4 can resume...
thinking of you

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Prayer Bears
My email address