Monday, February 25, 2008

No News

We don't have anything new to tell really. We are just waiting on the letter from the Exec. Dir. of the WV Board of Social Worker Examiners. Our facilitator feels that this should be enough for our dossier. I'm praying so. Apparently, there are other states that also do not have home study agency licenses. You have to supply a copy of the law and a notarized letter from a state official. I guess we won't know for sure how ours will be affected until our dossier is submitted. We're just putting it in God's hands and praying for His will to be done. I believe that it will all work out. The waiting is so hard! I just can't wait to get them home!

I'm still collecting our other dossier documents. Some of them are taking longer than expected, but should be in very soon. I've decided to wait until I get all of the documents before I have anything notarized. I found out that when they are sent to the state to be apostilled, that we will have to pay a fee for each notary that we have used. So if I use the same notary for everything, then that's just one fee.

Thanks for all of your prayers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking in to see how you're doing and to let you know I'm still praying!
Psalms 73:23-26 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Christy and Kevin said...

Hi Kristy,
I am praying for you as well. I hope all goes right. I know you cannot wait to bring your beautiful girls home. I cannot wait to meet them either.

Christy