We received our federal fingerprinting appointment from USCIS yesterday! I can hardly believe how quickly we got our appointment. I just mailed the application to them last Wednesday, Jan. 23rd!!! It only took 8 days (including mailing time and the weekend) to get our appointment! I thank God for answering that prayer and for everyone that has been praying for us! Our appointment is next Wednesday, Feb. 6th. They are sending us to Baltimore, MD, which is great! We thought we would have to go to PA. MD is MUCH closer.
Please just continue to keep us in your prayers. We have our final home study visit tomorrow. Then that will be submitted to USCIS. Also our fingerprint referral notice said that the processing time frame for the Pittsburgh Office (our field office) is 6 to 8 weeks!! That's wonderful because the USCIS web-site said it would be October! Pray it will be approved even faster than 6 to 8 weeks!! We really need to get to Nadia before July!
Thanks everyone for your prayers!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Fingerprint Appointment Received
Posted by kristynewb at Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment