Thursday, February 14, 2008

A BIG Thank You!!

I just wanted to give a BIG thank you to whoever has been donating to our family fund as well as those who made donations to Nadia and Zhenya's Christmas Angel Tree accounts. We REALLY appreciate SO MUCH all of you that have donated! I wish that I could know who you are so I could thank you personally, but God knows who you are. I pray that he will bless you for being so kind to our family and the girls, I know He will!

Thanks so much, you have really touched my heart through your love and kindness! What an answered prayer!

Kristy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome! My six year old picked Zhenya out for the Christmas tree Angel donation. We are so happy she found a loving home with a new sister too. We are so excited for you and your family.
Alison and Madison