Thursday, February 12, 2009

We Are Home

We made it home safely and everything is fine. I have been sick, actually I still am. I will write a better update and post new pictures when I am feeling better. Dasha is fine. Fortunately, she has not been sick and hopefully she will not get sick. I just wanted to let everyone know briefly that we made it home.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you wrote...was getting a bit concerned. So sorry to hear you've been sick! Hope you feel better soon!
Continuing to pray!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Welcome home - hope you feel better!

Jenn
http://littleboydove.blogspot.com

Debora Hoffmann said...

So glad you're home but so sorry to hear you're sick! Get some fresh garlic into you, three buds a day (have some food in your stomach). Mince it, put in a spoon, cover with raw honey, and chase it down with some warm water.

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing more when you're feeling better!

Arizona mom to eight said...

I am so sorry you came home sick, the adoption journey is so stressful and you have had two in a few short months, I hope someone is taking tenderloving care of you while you recover. Prayers and hugs.

ArtworkByRuth said...

Congratulations! Praying continued health and LOTS of REST!

Kelly said...

Yayyy You are Home!! Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear you are home. Sorry to hear you are sick though. I will be looking forward to lots of pics and more updates. You have 2 beautiful kids can't wait to see them play and interact with each other......themommie

Amanda Jones said...

How wonderful to hear from you! I was thinking of you the other day (and sent you an email). I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you get better soon!

Amanda-Adopting Ean and Mila

Rachel said...

I am happy to hear that you made it back safely with your little princess. Hope you feel better soon.

amyl4 said...

Welcome home! I hope you are feeling better soon!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a good weekend!
Praying right now!
Psalms 121:1-4 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are home and so sorry to hear you're sick. I must admit, I was getting a bit worried when you hadn't posted in a while. Glad to see the update!


I can't wait to hear all about how everyone is doing once you are well. Oh, and I sent you an email about 1 1/2 weeks ago...did you receive it? No worries, I know you're sick. I can resend if you want.

Kristin

Anonymous said...

We sang this hymn in church today and it really touched my heart. Wanted to share it. Am here praying!

1. Speak, O Lord, Thy servant heareth,
To Thy Word I now give heed;
Life and spirit Thy Word beareth,
All Thy Word is true indeed.
Death's dread power in me is rife;
Jesus, may Thy Word of Life
Fill my soul with love's strong fervor
That I cling to Thee forever.

2. Oh, what blessing to be near Thee
And to hearken to Thy voice!
May I ever love and fear Thee
That Thy Word may be my choice!
Oft were hardened sinners, Lord,
Struck with terror by Thy Word;
But to him who for sin grieveth
Comfort sweet and hope it giveth.

3. Lord, Thy words are waters living
Where I quench my thirsty need;
Lord, Thy words are bread life-giving,
On Thy words my Soul doth feed.
Lord, Thy words shall be my light
Through death's vale and dreary night;
Yea, they are my sword prevailing
And my cup of joy unfailing.

4. Precious Jesus, I beseech Thee,
May Thy words take root in me;
May this gift from heaven enrich me
So that I bear fruit for Thee!
Take them never from my heart
Till I see Thee as Thou art,
When in heavenly bliss and glory
I shall greet Thee and adore Thee.

Prayer Bears
My email address

MammaMayMiller said...

i'm so glad to hear this wondeful news!!
hoping and praying you recover v soon
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better!!!!!!!!
It's a privilege to be able to pray for your family!
Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

I just happened to come across your site. You are such a blessing and I am so thankful for you. I hope you enjoy your BEAUTIFUL gift from God and will think of you and your family often with prayer. May god continue to work through you and in your life!