Friday, February 6, 2009

Going Home Tomorrow

We have Dasha's visa and everything in order to come home!!!
We are flying out of Kiev tomorrow at 12:10 p.m.!

I would really appreciate prayers for a safe, uneventful trip home.
Thank you!!

23 comments:

Mandy said...

YEAH!!!!!!

She is just so stinkin cute!!!!!!!
Praying that your flights home go fast!!!

Bethany said...

Yay! Have I mentioned how beautiful she is?! Seriously. Praying for safe travels!

ArtworkByRuth said...

Congratulations on completing this part of your journey! Godspeed home!

Crystal said...

Yeah! Have a safe flight home and dont stay covered in sour milk :-P

Debora Hoffmann said...

Wow--you and some of our friends are all flying home to the States tomorrow. What a great day! I'm eager to see pictures of you all together at HOME. I wonder if John Paul and Dasha will remember each other. :-)

grammygwen said...

I KNOW ALL OF THIS AND STILL I AM CRYING. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND DASHA IN PERSON.PRAYING FOR A SAFE AND UNEVENTFUL JOURNEY HOME. I LOVE YOU ALL.
MOM

Unknown said...

my thought as prayer are with you and your family. I have been following your journey for awhile. Dasha and John Paul are both such sweet children. God has really blessed you. I love the expressions on Dashas face in the pics. I can't wait to see her and john paul together. Good luck with your trip , I know you are anxious to get home..........themommie

amyl4 said...

Prayers for a safe trip and an awesome reunion with your whole family!!
Amy

liesel said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you all!

Amanda Jones said...

Oh how wonderful! I can't wait to see new pictures of everyone together!

Praying for safe travels!

Amanda

Arizona mom to eight said...

Kristy, wonderful news, I am so happy this stage of your adoption journey is nearly over. Praying in Tucson for a safe trip home.

Joan (Nana) said...

Been following along on your journey to bring Dasha home. Praying for a safe flight. I know you will be so happy to have your family all together at home.

orphans4me said...

Oh yes!! You may well be in the air as I type--I hope so!!!!
Looking forward to your family being all together.
Joy,RR

Lu, Poppies Blooming said...

Praising Jesus with you!!! Prayers for safety and that things are easy and comfortable for you as you travel!

Instantly Mama said...

WoooHooo!!!!!!!

So wonderful to hear! And I have to second the comments about how beautiful she is. She takes my breath away every time I visit your blog!

Doriana Gray said...

God Bless you for your trip tomorrow!! What a sweet homecoming it will be!

Renia

My name is Sarah said...

Oh Yes, prayers coming your way.

Heather said...

You made it.You believed,you hoped,you dreamed and most of all you prayed and you are coming home with your sweet darling girl.There is one sweet angel that has guided you and watched over you all and her strength has been what I am sure has carried you through this trying and sometimes frustrating time.Congratulations Newbold Family.Thank you for sharing your beautiful journey.A thank you too to grammygwen ... your comments and prayers have meant the world to us.

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome home, little one!!!!!!!!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 46:10-11 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Arizona mom to eight said...

I am hoping to hear how everyone is??? hint hint :o)

Lu, Poppies Blooming said...

We've been praying for you since we learned of Chloe and this is such a praise God! She is beautiful! Stunningly beautiful even!

I can't wait to see the pictures of her and her new family! This is so exciting!

Lu
http://thepoppiesblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you be home by now? Or are you just too busy being a family to get on a computer?
Stopping by to let you know that I'm always here praying!
Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Prayer Bears
My email address

junglemama said...

Safe travels home!