Jane Erickson! I hope you enjoy your princess quilt! :)
Thank you so much to everyone that participated in the raffle! We really appreciate your kindness so much!! Thank you!!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
The Quilt Raffle Winner is...
Posted by kristynewb at Thursday, October 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hi. I should come out of lurkdom and introduce myself. I found your blog a while ago, and check in periodically to see how your journey is progessing. I'm an adoptive mom of one daughter from Guatemala -- she came home in January of this year. She is currently 20 months, and she is the joy and blessing of my (and dh's)Life. I'm a first time mom in late 40s. I am so inspired by you and your journey and pray you bring your little Dasha home soon. I'll have to read your blog from the begining when I have a moment. I do not have a blog, but feel free to email me if you'd like. God bless you. Also, your little heavenly Chloe is a beautiful little one -- I watched the slideshow on your blog -- her face is brillantly joyous! I love the name John Paul -- did JPII have something to do with your choice of name? Ellen H. eblharrison@yahoo.com
Post a Comment