Thursday, October 9, 2008

New Pics on John Paul's Blog & Dasha's Room

It took me a few days, but I finally have the new pics on John Paul's blog from his grandparent's visit.

On the adoption side of things we are just waiting until the end of the year so we can go get Dasha. We're praying that everything works out and we will be able to go get her ASAP. Still missing the little bug. Below are some pics of Dasha's room I thought some of you might want to see. It is all ready and waiting for Miss Dash. I still have to put her name over her bed and add pictures, but right now we are more concerned with getting her home than buying artwork.

I haven't quite got John Paul's room like I want it yet. It was originally decorated for Nadia and it was pink and green. Dasha's was decorated for Zhenya (who ended up being a boy, and now we learned recently that he is not available for adoption for a while), so hers has been done for quite a while. The walls are still green in John Paul's room and I have made it look like a boys room, but I will probably end up painting the walls because I think tan will look better with what is in there for him. He's happy with it though. :)

Dasha's Room




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the bedroom, Kristy.

grammygwen said...

I love Dasha's room. I can't wait to see her in it. Praying that she will be home soon. I can't wait to hold her. Love you, Mom

Arizona mom to eight said...

It is so lovely, truly, soothing and special. She is such a lucky little girl.

junglemama said...

How pretty.