Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Montage Made by My Step Dad

My step-dad and mom made this video montage for us. We love it and thought you might enjoy viewing it as well. Don't forget to hit pause on the music playlist on the right. The montage also has music and they'll interfere with each other.

10 comments:

Arizona mom to eight said...

I love it, so many special pictures and the song is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful slide show! The Lord has blessed you with such a wonderful family!
I can't imagine anything more comforting than the knowledge that the Lord is holding our hand! Know I'm praying!
Psalms 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Kelly said...

So cute, Love JP with the spiky hair.

Julie said...

That is such a nice gift. Thanks for sharing it! John Paul and Dasha are just precious.

Anonymous said...

Thought I'd use my confirmation verse today. Praying!
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Always here praying!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Isaiah 55:6-7 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Hi- I found your blog from another starting at 5minutes for special needs...what an amazing story...I have laughed, I have cried I have felt joy and pain...what an amazing family with 3 wonderful blessings...
I am a mom to 6 month old Preslie who has Down Syndrome. We did not know til after her birth as well and were scared and had a lot going through our minds, but we feel the blessings of her presence each day we have with her. It has actually made us talk about adopting her a little sister with Down Syndrome! She lights our life and even though the health issues have been a big worry we wouldn't want our lives any other way. So good to meet you and read about your family. I hope we can get in contact one day when we make that next addition to our family!

Trudy Roth said...

Dear Kristy: I thought I was keeping up with your journey, but I guess not. What a beautiful family you have. I loved the montage. The children are adorable and look so happy - so do you. I love your new spikey hairdo. I was also touched to see that Chloe was still included in the family - of course, I knew that she would always be in your hearts. But it was so great to see her pictures, too. I just heard from Jenny and she said you might have questions for me. Please let me know if I can help with anything...Trudy Roth

Anonymous said...

Know that your family is always in my thoughts and prayers!
Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Prayer Bears
My email address