







Another family that was at Dasha's orphanage adopting their little daughter, Katie, took pictures of Dasha while they were there. Thank you so much Lisa!!
I am so thrilled by the report that we were given on Dasha! Apparently, Dasha was moved out of the room that she was in and moved in with the babies! This is so wonderful and it is a HUGE answered prayer! I have prayed so hard that God would protect her, let her be happy, and let her know she is loved until we can go back for her. I know that she gets to go outside now! She was outside two days in a row. Lisa said that she seemed happy and content. And she is dressed nicer than she was when we were there before. One of the care takers was even singing to her when Lisa took some of the pictures. I am so happy to know that she is in a better room and is getting fresh air outside now! The last several times that I prayed for Dasha I felt peace like she was okay and God was making sure she was being taken good care. What a blessing and an answered prayer to know she's in a better room now!
Our dossier should have been notarized today and it should be submitted to the SDA tomorrow. That's what my facilitator emailed me on Sunday. We know that Dasha is available some time next month (not sure when yet) and we are supposed to get our appointment date on that day. We will not know the exact day until we are approved. Please pray for a quick submission and approval of our dossier. Thanks!!
Monday, September 8, 2008
New Pictures of Dasha
Posted by kristynewb at Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Oh what a sweetheart! Can't wait until you put pictures up here that YOU'VE taken when she comes home!
Praying here in Tucson. I loved all of Dasha's pictures!
I'm so glad Dasha got moved.
Kayla
She is so beautiful!! I hope she is back in your arms soon.
Dasha is so beautiful. What a cutie! I'll bet you can't wait to see her again.
Just BEAUTIFUL :)
What a cutie! I hope you get to bring her home soon!
Post a Comment