Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Pics...











21 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Awww they are so cute and getting SO big!!! Thanks for posting the pics! I hope you all are doing well!! I think of you all often!

Cammie Heflin said...

So cute! Dasha's hair has gotten so long!

Anonymous said...

They are both so beautiful!!!

Heather said...

The kids look amazing.Dasha has grown so much ... she looks so very grown up.

So glad to see an update and sending you prayers for a happy,joy filled New Year!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! New pics!
Know that I'm here praying!
John 11:25-26: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Prayer Bears
My email address

Arizona mom to eight said...

I can barely recognize these two, they look so happy and well. I love Dasha's hair!

Anonymous said...

Know that your family is always in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 53:4-6 ¶Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Psalm 9:9-10: The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

WheresMyAngels said...

I haven't been to your blog in forever. In fact I think the last time, you had only the one child and were waiting for the other. What a great treat to visit and see these adorable photo's!

Anonymous said...

Lifting up prayers right now!
Psalms 37:23-24 The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalm 91:1-2, 4: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust...He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray!
Romans 8:15-18 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

The Lord is there with you, whatever you have to face! Praying!
II Samuel 22:29-33 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Know that you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalm 9:9-10 The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
I Peter 1:23-25 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalm 32:6-8 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found : surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go : I will guide thee with mine eye.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
I Corinthians 15:54-57 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Praying!
Psalm 31:9-10, 14-15a Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly. For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed...But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand:
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Lamentations 3:24-26 The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Praying in Seattle!
Isaiah 41:13-14: For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Fear not...I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Anonymous said...

Praying right now!
Isaiah 25:8-9 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.
Prayer Bears
My email address