Thursday, April 24, 2008

Waiting and Hoping

I found out today that our facilitator had an appointment with the SDA and was going to try to find out about the availability of Nadia and Dasha. I hope that she was able to get an answer and that we will find out soon. I'm just praying that we will be able to get both of them, but I know that if it doesn't work out that it is God's will. He has His hands on the situation and on all of us.

It's just hard to think that there is a possibility that we may have to leave one or both of them there. I'm anxious to find out their availability, but at the same time I am scared to find out. I know that God has a plan and knows what is best, but it is hard to let go of my own desires. I'm praying that I won't have to and that we will be able to bring these two girls home. There is another child that has had a very special place in my heart for a while now that is available, if things do not work out with our girls. He recently lost his family due to a stupid law that was passed. I am just heartbroken for him and the family that was supposed to be his. He is very near the age of transfer and I would love to bring him home, but I know that if that happens, then we will have lost one of our girls. Please lift this situation up in prayer with us and keep the family that is unable to bring him home in your prayers, as I am sure they are heartbroken over this loss. He is a very special little guy to many of us and we are praying that he will find a home quickly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying!
Proverbs 18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.